Take care of your Wools, and your Wools will take care of you. Keep them looking their best by follow our few tips:
• Since wool has a natural ability to self-clean, Wool will stay fresh airing them out and allow them to rest
• To remove stains we suggest that you gently clean on the stain with at light wet cloth and wool soap. You may have to repeat the process a few times, but make sure that you always leave the slippers to dry before starting over again.
• You can blow your slippers clean of dust
• Rubber soles can be wiped with a wet cloth – make sure that they get some time to dry after cleaning
• Your slippers may shed within the first couple of weeks of wear giving you a long-lasting comfortable feel for years to come. This is normal, simply pluck the shedding fibers off and discard as desired.